Stop the chairs!

sniff6
This post is 4246 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Catweasel................................... now you are talking!

Saturday afternoons have never been the same.

billy two rivers

I used to idolise him when I was a kid in the 60's. especilly when he used to do his victory war dance.

Unfortunatly he gave up wrestling when he killed an opponent in the ring.

Also that was the time of Jackie "Mr TV" Pallo.

Jeez, this threads kicked some memories in!

Saturday afternoons, fry up dinner, meet the other kids on the estate, bus to the local flea pit to see Flash Gordon/Hercules (Steve Reeves?) chucking papier mache boulders around/Speedy Gonzales/Pancho Villa/Zorro/ice cream/footy on the way home/bottle of pop/home for tea, and all for a tanner

Jeez, this threads kicked some memories in!

Saturday afternoons, fry up dinner, meet the other kids on the estate, bus to the local flea pit to see Flash Gordon/Hercules (Steve Reeves?) chucking papier mache boulders around/Speedy Gonzales/Pancho Villa/Zorro/ice cream/footy on the way home/bottle of pop/home for tea, and all for a tanner

The Lone Ranger (Clayton Moore) and Tonto (Jay Silverheels) on telly,

Rawhide, Rowdy Yates, (Clint Eastwood), Gil Favor (Eric Fleming,) Wishbone (Paul Brinegar)

Also I remember Wagon Train on a Sunday evening, If it had Indians in it , me and my brother was allowed to come down and watch it. Needless to say we sat on the upstairs landing waiting for the sound of Indians. If I remember the wagon master was Ward Bond?

you two should remember cry baby jim breaks then, ha,ha, one of my favorits.

You've lost me there Kev, never heard of it, bearing in mind I'm a child of the 50/60's

......................... If it had Indians in it , me and my brother was allowed to come down and watch it..................................

Do you want to come down and watch my corner shop?

I remember cry baby jim breaks, he always used to jump up and down in a tantrum........well that's what I remember.

I don't know lads, not one of ya mentioned the legend Les Kellet!!

Didn't Harvey Smith do a bit too, or is that just a weird dream I had recently?

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online