Hi everyone! new member.

This post is 4262 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Heya! I'm 13 Years old I have 2 motorcycles, a dtr 125 and a rt100 (little bike) I'm from Chatham, Kent. In live in sittingbourne. I live on land equivalent to 2 football pitches! I love riding! I want to be a speedway rider! And that's it really! Thanks guys! ...Billy

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
:welcome: Billy! The 100 dirt bikes are about as big as I can ride since all the others are too tall for me... but sometimes the smaller ones are even more fun (IMHO). :lol:

but sometimes the smaller ones are even more fun (IMHO).

Bit rude for a 13 year old :lol:

Welcome Billy i see you already pulled Sacha

Bit rude for a 13 year old :lol:

Welcome Billy i see you already pulled Sacha

Damn... really set myself up on that one didn't I?! :shakeno:

Hi Billy, welcome to the forum.

I was stationed in Chatham during the 60's. HMS Pembroke. Do you remember me? :icon_smile:

Only joking

Welcome to the Club Billy.

Its nice to see some young lads joining in.

You allready have 2 bikes so your not doing too bad.

Keep up ridin in the fields,,mud,,gravel,,any kind of slippy surfaces really because although you may not know, this kind of riding really helps improve your skills. Bike control, ballance, reflexes, ability to countract slides, ability to read the fields, better vision of things arround you,,,,,,,, i could go on and on.

These are all things that WILL make you a better rider.

Anyway stick arround and enjoy yourself.

Pat