I am planning to buy a new Yamaha YBR125. I am having trouble choosing the colour. It is between the black or the silver. Any suggestions?

dexterford
This post is 2584 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I much prefer the black.

I don't like the Silver or Red with the Black tank panel, looks freakin' weird.

Whichever colour you go for, it'll be a great wee bike anyhow.

Mine is a 2007 in Red, and I'm a bit Green...... (with envy).

Good luck!

Hi

Black is a cool colour I had a very shiny gloss black car and when it was clean it looked really smart, the only problem is the black paint work showed up every little fault, in the sun all the polish marks showed and when it rained all the water streaks showed up too also any stone chips had to be touched up to hide the little light marks, I now have a metallic silver car, the sun does not show up the hazy poilish marks although if you look close they can still be seen, the rain streaks don't show up as bad and the stone chips are easier to hide, for me although I think black is looks better silver is easier to keep smart,

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 years later...

Struth. Thread from the stone age.

Locked.

• Cynic locked this topic
This post is 2584 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.