need to vent

Cynic
This post is 4283 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Arrrgh, car drivers need fucking, simple. I have had so many driving like complete fuckwits today that i was considering ramming the bastards.

There are several specific types of dickhead that i have observed although some do overlap..

The first and normally a BMW or an Audi, they dive into a tiny gap infront of you then brake hard (nearly did ram the fucker that did it today, i was carrying 28 and a half ton of paving slabs) for a slip road at the last second, when there was nothing behind you.

The slip road has 2 special special types of dickhead. Normally in older crappy cars but the new stuff shows up.

1, drive the entire length of the slip road BEFORE using the mirror then panic brake when they 'notice' 50 ft of bright red lorry.

2, The opposite, they drive down the slip at 50mph glued to their mirror hoping your going to slow down to let them in, not gonna happen. Their car can go far quicker than i can. They usually end up on the hard shoulder.

Not forgetting the i'm going to drive at 52mph, thing is car drivers can't hold speed and even less appreciate the catastrophic consequences of the tinyest of throttle lifts when in a heavily loaded truck. They are driving too slow to sit behind and too fast to pass. But, and this is the bitch. When you do get to pass when they finally realise the truck is overhauling them they goose the throttle to stay in front, then slow down. Hard shoulder for them too.

And lastly the proper fuckwits that play blocker, seriously had one today in the roadworks at Luton, they stay in front and drive at maybe 35mph. Guess what happens when you change lanes, yep they do the same. I have been in the fortunate position of seeing one of these tossers pulled for the greif their causing. Prob amounted to nothing more than a PC cuddle from a plod.

Hhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaa, much better. Hint avoid anything further in the city than the A406 unless your on valium already.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hah i had a twat with a caravan do that once , coming off the dual carriage way into a village , charged right in front of me i had to slam on anchors to avoid the twat, then we where on the M5 (before limiters this was) , before he knew it he was squeezed into the service area , where he would have had to slow down and think a litlte hopefully

i know what you mean i used to get that when i drove a class 2 sewage lorry round kent and now i still get them in my van. do you go on the trucknet forums, theres lots of posts like yours there.

No, never, normally a little too much diesel when truckers start ranting.

When i used to do trunking at truck stops i would deliberately avoid 'that type' of lorry driver, the one that will recite every gearchange and traffic light of their day and talk about nothing. I had 13 or 14 utterly forgetful hours of my own.

funny enough I saw that today on the A666 ( appropriate)

the knob in his car (BMW). Two lanes, lorry on the inside knob on the outside with me behind holding me up because he can't be behind a lorry but needs to be at 48 mph.

Decides he wants that slip road, drives into the lorry cab, (well very very nearly) accelerates and rams his anchors on to access the slip road.

knob head

080830-bmw-recall3a.jpg

080830-bmw-recall3b.jpg

080830-bmw-recall3a.jpg

080830-bmw-recall3b.jpg

That's perfect! Around here it's typically subaru drivers... but they do come in all makes and models. :lol: can't get up to speed on the on ramp, but then hit the gas when you try to pass them... and gawd forbid they let a single car merge in front of them... ever, but when it's their turn to merge they force you to let them in. (assholes) :madflame:

I do recall a few years ago having been cut up, pulling along side someone (possibly in a BMW!) and politlely saying:

"Excuse me, mate, your indicators don't work"

He duly, flicked the stalk up and on went the indicator tell-tale on the dash, saying ...yeah they do!

" Well FUCKING use them!!!" was my reply. As i drove off into the distance!!!

TWAT!

Haha I though all the dick head BMW drivers lived here,

Going up to gods country this long weekend for some big game fishing and to get there I have the pleasure of going through Toronto. The land of BMW drivers actualy they drive all makes but think they are in a bmw

Posted limit is 100kms (60 mph) nobody does less than 130 (75) but thiers always some dicks doing 150-160 weaving lane 1 to lane 6 passing on the right and left of anything in his way, that has no idea what the little stick is for.

Everytime I go through Toronto I be traveling along and about 2 miles ahead someone jams the brakes on for??? and as I call it the wave starts every car behind hits the brakes untill we got a nice parking lot. Then slowly we get going again Your thinking great a accident,nope when you finnaly get to where it all started nothing. and your back to green flag racing.

Writeing this I'm thinking I'm going to leave tonight and beat the long weekend rush.