its my birthday

Guest Tomg
This post is 6885 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Guest Tomg

its my birthday today!!!!! sweet 16!!! off to do my cbt tomorrow and then i will be out riding around on my tzr!!!! i can't wait!

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

happy birthday m8, i'd say have a drink for me but ur not 18 and you dont do things like that do you ;)

Sorry I was late with your birthday wishes :)

Hope you CBT went ok ;)

sorry its late but happy birthday. good luck with biking.take it easy, just ride smooth and safe and you'll get more respect(that doesnt mean boring slow btw just safe ;) ) i know its only a 50 but scraped darren managed to come off his :lol:

• Admin

Wonder where hes gone.. maybe hes out on his bike for a road trip B)

Guest Tomg

yep cbt went great the instructors said i was one of the best teenagers they had seen because they usually bring them back for a second day. so i was really chuffed. apart from the scooter i was on had an electrical fault and kept cutting out. not the best in the middle of a roundabout!!!!!!! thanks everybody as well have been for a road trip and got 56 in 5th with another gear to go!!! so many more happy days to come.......

have been for a road trip and got 56 in 5th with another gear to go!!!

Not too bad for a 50! ;)

Used to have an early DT125......got it up to 75 with stock gearing B)

I miss that little beast sometimes :)

Guest Tomg

Not too bad for a 50! ;)

Used to have an early DT125......got it up to 75 with stock gearing B)

I miss that little beast sometimes :)

cool i hear dt's are nice bikes, i got 60 in 6th today on my ride back home from my mates house!!!!! im chuffed to bits with being able to ride its such a privelage!!

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online