Stooopid Money

YamaHead
This post is 6889 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

fuck that! cop off wi plain jane down the pub and buy another bike/leathers/lid/insurance and go for a night out on the town. simple as that :D

I was so close to bidding, the i read "Will arrange for local pickup only (no shipping).".

Dam i would of paid for her to sit 10 days in a box with a torch and a mag with a 6 breathing holes while she got shipped over.

• Admin

I must admit old Miss Elecktra certainly has always done it for me.... now where i can get that sort of money from?

Carmen is definitely a HOT number........but the bidder who can throw down that kinda cash, has got to be one desperate SOB :rolleyes:

• Admin

Yes for that money i would want more than fun! :huh:

I must admit old Miss Elecktra certainly has always done it for me.... now where i can get that sort of money from?

alex mate i heard you would settle for anything lol :D

Guest Tomg

but i mean really if you had that kind of money what would you do pay for carmen or spend it some other stuff??? i think we all know the answer to that.......buy carmen!!

what do you lot rekon?

this sounds really weird but i dont really slim women i like a bit of meat "more cushion when your pushing" i been with absolute stunners and i found they are nice to look at and thats it real women have curves. :P

Thats what all ugly blokes say  ;)

ive had stunners and liked walking down the rd hand in dand thinking "dis bitch is mine" and its a case of getting where your going then sending them on there way :D

alex i am not saying FAT i saying more like a size 14 is just right.

anything over that size and its a case of slapping her ass and riding the ripples :D

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online