rd400

armfaw
This post is 4271 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

we are restoring our old rd400, will the fork stantions fit from a lc? i want to put twin disc on the front....Image031.jpg

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi you might want to repost in workshop more people will see it there, my buddy put lc forks on his years ago but I can't remeber if he had to bore out the triple clamp. but I don't think so. lots of people have these old bike so someone will probably know or Just grab a micrometer and measure them up.

Keep us up to date whith the project I love seeing these old bikes come back to life

Just keep it stock, if you do want to sell at a later date , people like standard so it will fetch more money. just get the stanchions rechromed (hard chromed that is)

£140.00 for the pair

Just keep it stock, if you do want to sell at a later date , people like standard so it will fetch more money. just get the stanchions rechromed (hard chromed that is)

£140.00 for the pair

+1 unless it has been chopped to bits already.

It does look rough as old boots. My kind of project :eusa_drool:

Gotta love a 2-smoker! I would love to find one of these cheap. Looking forward to see how it turns out.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online