1976 DT175C

Sacha
This post is 3453 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

It will be. My missus finished her nursing degree at uni last year and that was 3 years of hell for all of us, but worth it now, now it's over

Ha! Yes, once it's all over, it will totally be worth it. :eusa_wall:

• 3 weeks later...

Typical woman never really tell you what they think,just what they want you to know,,,,LOL so have you ridden it yet?

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Guess who's back? Who knows how long? LOL Should I re-introduce myself? :eusa_shifty: I could never leave you for long Foams... but I read there's a new missus Foams... congrats!

Spring semester has been kicking my ass (as every semester). But it's gearing down... just one last project, and then thankfully I'll be getting a little bit of a break. :hyper:

Hey DT502001, the DT is running... and I've taken her out for a few rides, but they've been short. She still needs some fine-tuning. I know... this has taken me so long! :/ It'll be so worth it by the time I get it done. Today's hubby's birthday so he's doing what he wants (relaxing and robbing banks on Payday 2) so I had some down time and thought I'd check in and see what you all have been up to.

• Like 1

Hi Sacha. Good to see you. Happy birthday to hubby and good to hear the bike is in the sun.

Yay!! You're back!

Hello again Sacha! :-)

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Just seen this re- intro, yeh sash be good to see the final piccys,,,,that blue is gorgeous :rolleyes:

Here's my most recent pic. The blue on the tank actually turned out a lot darker because of my butterfinger fuck up. But she still looks fab! dy7use9y.jpg

• Like 3

Looking good now with your new toy you have 3 to chose from,those are the tuff choices in life you want to have haha.

Hahaha! So true DT502001! Going to use Dee around town I think and use my new big-boy bike for longer trips (and maybe fair weather). Still want to do up the other DT (from CorradosandYahas) plus a little off-road Kawasaki I've got for camping trips. Talk about choices! :thumb:

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
Superb restoration job Sacha.
Your DT175C build is being featured in the BikeBuilds.net
directory here: Sacha's DT175C build
We’re currently displaying only a reduced-size photo (similar to what you’d find in Google
Images). We'd like to ask for your permission to publish the original full-size image with your
build listing.
If anyone would like to have a build of their own listed, just send me a message with a link to
the build thread and we’ll take care of the rest.
Al