Change of "handle"

Cymraeg_Atodeg
This post is 4278 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I joined this forum in 2008 when I was doing my DAS.

The "handle" I have I don't want anymore and I was wondering if it was possible to change it and keep the same account or do I need to make a new one?

Cheers

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Sign in

On the top right of the page your old name will be shown (to the left of “sign out”)

Click the drop down icon and select “my settings”

On the left of the my settings page, third down is “Display name”. Click that.

Fill in the “New display name” box and your password in the box below.

Click “save changes” and that should be it.

Might be because you have a membership

I'll have to look into getting one of those if that is what I need to do

Although, been looking around and there aren't many posts of mine I can find from back in 2008 so might as well just make a new profile...

I don't know if it is because of that but professional membership is only £10 for 3 years. I think that membership is £5.

If you want to investigate just click the "subscriptions" tab at the top of the page.

you may need to PM Alexasignio to change your name ,

I wa trying to find Admin, but, you guys are not easy to find

Cheers

'Handle'??!!

Man, we ain't had Handles since 1986!

That be them thar CB radios, back in them days. They got some new kinda fangled thang now, called tha Innernet.

'Handle'??!!

Man, we ain't had Handles since 1986!

That be them thar CB radios, back in them days. They got some new kinda fangled thang now, called tha Innernet.

I know what you mean, but, it isn't my screen name either, so, was the closest I could get to its name...