The ghost page

Noise
This post is 4243 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You wouldnt want to, believe me.

And its better than the new Peugeots that Front line A&E are using. They are fine in a straight line. But corners... In the wet....

They are gonna end up making ghosts ! ! ! ( in my humble opinion, my views do not reflect the views of any ambulance service,etc,etc,etc)

Only been in the back of one once but I was in a coma and don't remember a thing about it.

Scary day at work tomorrow though. I have to ask the strapped cash top bosses for 13 million squiddies!

First time seeing this thread, feel I have to put in my tuppence.

I have had many unexplainable experiences in my life, and it has driven me to research the occult and the paranormal for most of my life.

I have quite a strong ESP (whether you believe it or not ;-) ) and am often aware of other parallels coinciding with ours. I have had visits from past family members, allbeit only twice, but regularly sense "visitors" among us.

A few points I want to put in, firstly orbs on camera. There are probably many of you that support the whole "dust on the lens" theory, but every year, and I mean EVERY year, any photographs taken of my children at Christmas on ANY camera is flooded with orbs. Every time. Yet photos of others taken on the same cameras don't.

Secondly "poltergeists." I do not believe the general "rules" about so called poltergeists but I can tell you they are out there. When I was young I had a favourite He-Man figure (laugh away lol) and it went missing. Nothing strange about that. I was given another for Christmas, identical. Also went missing. So I was give a G I Joe for my birthday. Also went missing. Meanwhile my brother and I suffered night terrors for years in that house, and many recurring nightmares. My mum was constantly scolding us kids for using sharp knives and leaving them in the washing up bowl, yet we never did, typically my mum would start running the water, walk away for a cig, then come back and plunge her hands in expecting nothing but soapy water and find a knife, occasionally cutting herself. And so it went on, until we moved out. Before we did, my dad decided to have the mother of all parties to piss of the council that treated us like shit and the neighbors that made our life hell, and it involved a bonfire like youve never seen it. He even ripped up a few floorboards to keep the fire going. It was underthose floorboards, that hadnt even been exposed in my lifetime, that two He Man dolls, a GI Joe and a few other missing things were found. Make your own mind up.

Thirdly, an observation I get a little obsessive about. The human sense of smell. It is one of the only senses that we really take little notice of, yet has more interaction with our brains than we realise. Some of you have mentioned familiar smells of cigarettes which grandparents smoked etc. I regularly smell a perfume, a very distinctive perfume, and only one person ive ever met wore it. My late grandma. Theres also the distinctive smell of my great grandads house, and many others which I smell day to day, on occasion, which have no earthly place at the time. If you pay more attention to your sense of smell, you will find feelings of nostalgia in everything. The smell of soggy fig rolls is always one for me - I used to nick my great grandmas fig rolls and dunk em in her cup of tea. Or Rusks.

With my ESP, my sense of smell is often the firat indication I get that something is around.

Of the proverbial soap box now, but if anyone wants to know about or chat about anything from past lives to tarot cards to healing stones etc, I have a vast font of knowledge on the subject. (or information I suppose as knowledge is based on fact not theory)

Feel free to send me a message ;-)

Oh and my opinion on religion? Short and sweet, it is glorified dictatorship.

The Vatican onky telk people the stufftheywant to, and keep other info ti themselves, they only release the stuff they want to influence people towards a certain decision or way of life.

And most other religions do the same. It is all about control, as someone said before, and the reason it works is cos most of the sheep need to believe something, it is in the human genome to long to be part of some sort of group or following or whatever.

And to the atheists that dont think they have that longing to be a part of a crowd or group.....

If youre reading this, youre part of a group ;-)

The smell of soggy fig rolls is always one for me - I used to nick my great grandmas fig rolls and dunk em in her cup of tea.

Skimmed through this thread and this sentence almost had me in tears. I have no idea why. Found it hilarious.

I blame the thriller cat.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online