Mini Sprite for sale, 1275 Manual, any takers? :)

wild foamy

Hi everyone,

i bought myself another mini last week with the intention of cutting it in half to make a trailer from the back and a BBQ from the front end, but ive decided its in too good a condition to cut up, the subframes are good, engine is sweet, all original, good tyres, chrome bumpers, basically as it rolled out of the factory, the previous owners was a welding instructor and has welded up most of the bits that needed attention, its had a whole new floor in the boot and the drivers side floor has been repaired, new sills have been welded in aswell as many other miscellaneous bit of tinwork its got 70k miles on it or there abouts, verto type clutch, new heater matrix, new windscreen and seal, i see no reason why it wont pass its MOT, but due to work getting in the way of play it has to go, i still have that XJ turbo to finish...

it is painted in cinnebar red with the original arch extensions e.t.c, would be ideal for someones first car or for modification.

no pictures of it just now as i am away from RAF Benson where the car is kept for the rest of the week, looking for £1500, PM me or feel free to phone/text aswell.

regards

Foamy x

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

here's a pic of the state of it when i first got it:

please not it now has a windscreen, and doors, new exhaust, CD player and is the correct colour, it also has a strange looking bonnet lock that stops people opening the bonnet as this car uses the external type release lever, not found another lock like it so it may have been a one-off or it could be as rare as rocking horse sh*t with hens teeth in it,

555700_10151027195943961_140761323_n.jpg

there are also speakers in the parcel shelf and an alba cd player with mp3/iphone connectivity, was a childhood dream come true driving around the base with "self preservation society" playing through the stereo

Man id love to have this!!!!!!! but the missus will go ape shit if i bought it. we are just going for our first house and just finished paying off the wedding so sadly i will not me its new owner............unless you will take £100 for it (which i doubt you will) lol

• 2 months later...

There is just something about the old skool mini that get me in al the right places. Never owned one (yet) but my eldest had one a while ago.

I will up the bidding to £110 if you can deliver it to me foamy.

• 1 month later...

£135.79 and a reach a round ;)

I've dropped the price to £1250... also, my other Mini is now driveable, but with no air filter or exhaust it sounds like a spitfire and has no clutch due to a leaking master cylinder seal :(, with a bit of luck one of the lads at work will be buying this next weekend, which will go some way to helping get me back into the black after running into most of my overdraft, havent even done my xmas shopping yet :(

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...