Stolen Bikes

Canny lad
This post is 3777 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Chris 'Hampo' Hampshire had his two bikes stolen from round the back of his appartment in Newcastle last night. It would be great if you could all keep your eyes out and also post this on any other forums you go on. I know the chances of getting them back are slim but there is always hope. The details I have are as follows;

Yamaha RD350YPVS Reg number D50KJT, frame and engine number 1WT004499

Yamaha RD500LC Reg number A538MWD frame and engine number 57x

The 500 was immaculate, the 350 had nearly 70,000 miles on the clock and was his much loved, well travelled old faithful.

Edited by drewpy
can't read words that small

• 6 months later...
Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Just an update on this.... Both bikes were found... He got the 500LC back quickly as they dumped it when it ran out of fuel... The 350 power valve eventually turned up in someones garden... Chris was very lucky indeed especially getting the 500 back

very lucky, FYI there's a new site that's gaining popularity, based in Aus it has a fair few English postings on there too

http://www.stolenmotorcycledirectory.com/

hope them bikes didnt have too much damage on them, would hate to think some spotty retard raging my bike about then dumping it - i would take pleasure in bursting all the spots with my fist on there little greasy faces

ken

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...

All girls are comfortable Lallasro but only the occasional bike fit's like a glove!! Hope he finds it and the scrotes that took it end up in a canal.

• Like 1

arseholes man theres been a few been pinched latley in the north east. my mates was stolen a few weeks back and found at the end ov the street . its gutting really i had my cm 200 stolen and set on fire 2 year ago. wasnt nout flash but im a proud bike owner and was gutted when i found it.

• 2 months later...

Just wanna say a big Hello to everyone from Prince Edward Island Canada. My great grandfather was born and raised in Manchester.My last name is Shaw and I am hoping to get there someday to try and find some relatives!

Are you Shaw?

I'm not sure Mr Shaw if you saw Mr Shaw this thread is about stolen bikes and the the like's

of cause Mr Shaw if your sure Mr Shaw you could open the door Mr Shaw or go to the shore Mr Shaw like before Mr Shaw

I swore I never saw Mr Shaw :crazy:

Edit sorry to many beer's

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online