Hello all bikers, Nick from bristol uk

This post is 4291 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hello fellow bikers, l'm still new to bigger bike myself and got myself a 1996 Yamaha XJ600s Diversion which l been riding on when the weather been good (so some of you may understand, no one likes getting wet on a bike lol) l been riding my bike to work and on a few short trips in and around town mostly. l have done a longer trip over 180 miles in one day and have been happy riding it. I joined this site to hopefully meet new people that are up for a bike ride or few that are from Bristol or near by to see whats about and if need to ask for advice if have trouble with my bike, l can't fix (finger crossed). One thing l do like about riding my bike is that, when l see other bikers we give a bikers nod to each other to say hello. All the best Nick.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Welcome to the forum Nick.

I was down in Brizzle yesterday with the missus and kids.

Got the same bike as you as well.

Mike

Thanks Mike, Gald to know other people with same bike. Bought mine just under 2 years ago, A good run around being 6ft. Its British racing Green colour with black backbox on. Give us a bikers nod if in bristol next.

Hi Nick and welcome. Im only down the road in old Yeovil so if you wanna ride out then just let me know and i will see if the missus will let me out to play. But dont leave me behind as i only have a 650 draggy but i try to ride it like a R1 lol

Hi Dirty DT and Noise thanks for the welcome, Yeah l am interested in doing a few bike rides Noise or meet ups, just nice to get out when the weathers good and not working lol. I think you be leaving me for dust if you did that but l should keep up, lol.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online