1993 XJ400 Diversion not starting

scarfacetm1984
This post is 3298 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi scarfacetm, any luck on getting the bike started, l seam to be having the same sort of problem?

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Now trying to sort bloody brakes with pistons dead stuck in calipers,what a joke,any ideas on how to get them out?thanks ]

I know this is old,,, but just for reference , heres how , using a greaze gun,, Screw nipple in the banjo hole,,and pump,

Zed900finish002.jpg

Great tip John never seen that one done before! learn something new everyday :headbang:

• 10 months later...

Hi anyone....

Im sorry to bother i just bought a yamaha xj400 diversion 1999 model. but it wont start i have had the carbs cleaned, checked the spark plugs and the battery. when we push the start button it starts but once we give petrol it dies... What can i do?

This post is 3298 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.