Sorry to be rude!!!

This post is 4312 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi everyone im Clive (stonelancer67)from Kenilworth in Warwickshire. I have a Yamaha XT660X. Its very nice to meet you all. Im sorry but i barged in with a "how do you fix" question without introducing myself. Please forgive my ignorance :-)

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Alls well that ends well mate. Welcome to the forum

Hi everyone im Clive (stonelancer67)from Kenilworth in Warwickshire. I have a Yamaha XT660X. Its very nice to meet you all. Im sorry but i barged in with a "how do you fix" question without introducing myself. Please forgive my ignorance :-)

Mellow greetings, Clive-Dude. No worries, the only reason I didn't step on my crank first time out was cos I saw DirtyDT bust a cap in someone else doing the same thing! Figured I would just side-step that one with an intro. Anyway, as the wise Mr. Johnson said, "Have a drink on me!" :beerchug:

I think I was PMT'ing yesterday. :icon_redface:

Anyway, Hi and welcome Clive. Have they rebuilt that Castle in Kenilworth yet?

I remember working at the NEC once and we stopped at the castle from the hotel early one morning. The early November'ish mist was swirling around. It was a wondrous sight.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online