selling advice please

jeddy
This post is 4316 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi i was looking to trade my bike in but think im being offered very little its a YBR 125 08 plate 9k on clock with the square front its just been MoT had 2 new forks (chrome flaked off) new exhaust and a new battery (not for MoT) its got a top box fitted too ! no damage

Picture linky

How much do you think this bike is worth i see so many price ranges on mcn ect ??? i was expecting around £1200

thanks

james

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

£1200 sounds about right if your selling private. Your best off selling private through bike trader or eBay because selling or p/x to a dealer you will Only get a fraction of its true price. You will probably get £600-£800 p/x or selling to a dealer.

If you sell to a dealer they will be wanting to make as much profit as possible so if they offered you £1200 they wouldnt make much back from it. As already said sell it privately, you will be much better off.

As said above, sell it privately, then go back to the dealer and get a discount for no trade in. Quids in

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online