What's your dream bike?

Grouch
This post is 4310 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

If I could have any bike at this moment in time I would have a Ducati Desmosedici to satisfy my need for speed, and a BMW F 650 GS for the trailbiker in me.

What is seen as the Roll's Royce of motorbikes, and the Ferrari of motorcycles?

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

At my age I'd settle for the village one.

I would have a choice of two

A 1958 Triumph T110

Triumph-Tiger-T110-58.jpg

or a T160 Trident

T160.jpg

Unfortunately none of the two above are mine, but I live in hope

MIne would be my old bonnie that I sold when I was young and stupid, my neighbour has a 750 bonnie in his garage that he's afraid of so I keep chipping away at him to sell it, living in hope, would not want to ride it just sit it in the living room and look at it! The wife would have a few words to say no doubt. :jossun::biglaugha:

I've often thought about getting a classic/vintage bike that is totally knackered and restoring it bit by bit to its former glory, in my living room.

Seriously, it would be a Triumph 750 Bonnie.

Im torn between an rc30 and an rd500

Um. Im not sure really, lots of very nice bikes out there and I think I would just have to have one bike for each day of the month!

But just for shits and giggles think id get a Y2k bike lol. Jet engine with two wheels.......... .yer id go red neck for that! Lol

I've always wanted to get up there and grab myself a R1. I went to the local showroom yesterday for a look around, they was nice enough to switch a sexy Leo vince modified one on and give it a few revs - such a great sound that goes right through you

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online