morning

jimmy
This post is 4320 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Morning folks

I have discovered the forum whilst searching for a solution to a wee problem with my boys 1992 sr125. I will post the issue in the tech section.

I've been riding bikes since 1981, and currently I ride a 1997 xjr1200 in Deep Red. I have owned it for just over a year and consider myself lucky to still have my licence. Being used to old Brit bikes, it has been an eyeopener getting used to a very responsive throttle. Anyway I'm looking forward to checking the forum and posting here and there

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

HI Jimmy, Welcome to the YOC, nice guys & girls on here loads of advice about problem solving so post in the Workshop for you problem and some one will no doubt have a few words to offer. :jossun:

Welcome jimmy" :welcome: good intro, gourock, strathclyde, wheres the best roads down ther,,,

Welcome jimmy" :welcome: good intro, gourock, strathclyde, wheres the best roads down ther,,,

Blackhat

Some would say any road out

Round my bit there are a few decent run outs over the hills, down into Largs and back up to Gourock, but for a good long run its a ferry over to Dunoon then the long windy roads around Argyll

Blackhat

Some would say any road out

Round my bit there are a few decent run outs over the hills, down into Largs and back up to Gourock, but for a good long run its a ferry over to Dunoon then the long windy roads around Argyll

Welcome to the mad house Jimmy

Nearly certain i passed through Largs some time last year on me travels.

I must check out these long windy roads arround Dunoon and Argyll,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, after all,,,, were very used to riding in the wind arround these parts !!

....maybe should have said winding, oh well

Furryboots in Donegal

I visit Ballyshannon every other year for the Trad music festival (I know its on every year, but I can only afford every 2nd year). I'm usually found in macs bar,

Last time I went, I came in from the Donegal side. Some nice roads there too

....maybe should have said winding, oh well

Furryboots in Donegal

I visit Ballyshannon every other year for the Trad music festival (I know its on every year, but I can only afford every 2nd year). I'm usually found in macs bar,

Last time I went, I came in from the Donegal side. Some nice roads there too

Aye, thats a good festival that, i was there once or twice,,,,, think its round this time of year ??

Macs bar is a grand spot,, a grand spot indeed,,, i was told i staggered out da door and headed for the chipp down da road.

I'm in Ballybofey myself so not too far away,,,,, gizz a shout if your comin over next year !

I think its the Rory Gallagher festival this time o' year. The trad music is the Bank holiday weekend at the start of August.

We may be coming over this year, so will gie ye a shout indeed

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online