Sad News

barmycarmy
This post is 4327 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Sorry I haven't been on here for a while, but my husband was sick. I am sorry to say he died a week ago today. It was such a shock to us all, in fact I am in remote control at mo, everything is surreal. Anyway We are giving him a bikers send off after 40yrs of biking. Hoping a good crowd will turn up. Dave was quite popular with his neanderthal sense of humour, just used to make people laugh. Funeral is on Thurs. I will be back but in time. Just got to get my head around everything. Cya laterz hugs xxx

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

sorry to hear the news barmy, couldn't imagine loosing someone that close to you, hope you are ok i think i speak for everyone here when i say you can count on us all for support, stay safe and dont be a stranger. *big hugs*

- foameh x

my condolences to you and your family.

I find this comforting;

Do not stand at my grave and weep, I am not there; I do not sleep. I am a thousand winds that blow, I am the diamond glints on snow, I am the sun on ripened grain, I am the gentle autumn rain. When you awaken in the morning’s hush I am the swift uplifting rush Of quiet birds in circling flight. I am the soft star-shine at night. Do not stand at my grave and cry, I am not there; I did not die.

My condolences to you and your family.

Yeh " i feel for you ,,, And That post by drewpy is just great,

Sorry for your loss

May he rest in peace.

You get stronger knowing there watching over you.

I'm also sorry to hear of your loss. My thoughts go to you and your family.

My Deepest Sympathies to you and to every one that knew him! Its hard knowing what to say to a Family when a loved one has passed on so all i will say is that on behalf of the YOC we are here for you when ever you need a chat. ;)

Sorry about the sad news, i cant imagine how you must be feeling :icon_sad:

My thoughts are with you and your family

my deepest condolences to you

My Deepest condolences , It is very difficult to know what to say in situations like this. In the words of Dave Allen may your god go with you

Merv

R.I.P. Dave. chin up barmy and no that there are fellow riders thinking of you and loved ones lost.