jack daniels or jim beam

danithebabe
This post is 6920 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

When you're talkin' JACK.......JACK talks back! :blink:;)

Personally, I prefer Austin Nichols........Nothin' quite like that Wild Turkey's bite! :PB)

• Admin

Ive got a thing for spiced rum and coke at the moment :rolleyes:

im a cider drinker

and kronenbourg

and straight vodka

and wkd blue

etc

dont drink v often though

im a cider drinker

and kronenbourg

and straight vodka

and wkd blue

etc

dont drink v often though

Since I had the "Grand tour" of Jack Daniel Distillery(in Lynchburg,TN), I "sorta" alternate between

Jack Daniel and Bushmills.

On the other hand I have never turned down a good drink.

Take all my poison straight,no mixing/diluting here :D

Probably keeps my arteries unclogged!

Ah i c that you haven't been exposed to the cask wine. U know the stuff in bladders.

And if u want stupid drinking stories u came to the right man lol. The nic name for cask wine is 'goon', and i managed to make a goon chair & hat and the ultimate waterfall!

Ah i c that you haven't been exposed to the cask wine.  U know the stuff in bladders.

And if u want stupid drinking stories u came to the right man lol.  The nic name for cask wine is 'goon', and i managed to make a goon chair & hat and the ultimate waterfall!

lmao u seem quite the party villan,,, my kinda m8,,, i think i know now the wine u r on about, rectangleish box with a outlet nozzle on it,, yeh i know them,,

tell me sum stories

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online