Worst drivers on the road!

Grouch
This post is 4305 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

You get very political don't ya TT lol

But i have to agree.............................horses are a pain in the arse :eusa_whistle::biglaugha:

Whoooooaaaa there.

Riders are recipients of exactly the same kind of daily dangers that we are, perhaps more so, from other road users. The overwhelming majority are well mannered, gutsy, and constantly aware of their surroundings. They are driven by the same spirit as motorcyclists, independent, like the wind in their faces, and appreciative of any efforts made by other road users to accomodate their presence on the roads.

I've never yet had a horse pull out in front of me..

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Never ever had a problem with horses, whether on foot, bicycle, bike or car. I just slow down, give plenty of room and when safe distance passed proceed.as normal.

I find people who actively block you filtering are slightly annoying, the occasional one who tries to force you off the road mildly irritating and those that drive like they want to kill you to be intolerable, such as those that look at you at junctions but pull out regardless, or those like the fella the other week who tried to undertake me whilst I was overtaking someone then swerved behind me and tried to drive on my pillion seat...

Oh, and those who sit in the outside lane on my local dual carriageway when there's no-one about boil my pi$$ .

To be honest they come in all shapes, sizes, colours and creeds, we just need to ride defensively and assume they're all out to get us...

80 year olds are the worst? :shakeno: driving miss daisy, the dizzy old blind self centred oxygen thieves.

I ended up in a ditch because of a 4x4 overtaking some horses on a single lane bridge. The 4x4 driver was nice enough to come back and help me out, but the horse riders couldnt give a fuck and rode on.

So horse riders are on my list now, along with people who are distracted with mobile phones/make up/the radio/their hair/the kids and finally OAP's who have no sense of awareness.

all of the above can be added to my list really, just depends who is out on the road when i'm about, people who try to stop me filtering will incur my wrath and loose a wingmirror, thats just how i work...

Well the bike cut out on me yesterday at the bottom (end) of a duel carrage way on a round about so i had to get off to push it off the road as i was in the right hand lane, i put my hand out to signal i was moving left to get off the road and some OAP gave me the V and near on took me out!

Charming lol

mainly BMW/Audi/Merc drivers, the ones with the "i have a brand new really expensive car which means everyone else around me is inferior, you will bow down to me", other than that its mums on the school run, i found that most lorry drivers and to an extent bus drivers are amongst the most curtious

have to agree ..i rode back from a rally warminster the other week , in absolute torrential rain (7hrs wasnt funny) visibility was naff all from the spray/fog most drivers had started to slow because of it getting worse ,i was in the middle lane, outside lane audi passed me at well over a ton that on the phone , nearly caused a pile up cos hed not even noticed the slow traffic was still on the phone when me n me mate caught up the guy shits it he was thinkin im a bloody copper cos im all in high vis :loser: so we give him the finger called him a :wank4az: and plodded on

I am the worst driver on the road !

So stay the fook away from me and give me all the road i want !!! !!! :headbang:

Blind Bastards " Saw an ambulance coming full bore blue"s and two"s , and a camper sitting at junction. what does he do ,? pull out into path of the meat wagon, ,, :madflame:

Another instance, standing in que at filling station, foyer girl asks guy " pump sir " guy says "the red car", cunt cudna read the number,. :shakeno: ,,, these fuckers are out there,

O" & fkers that dont indicate at round abouts, :eusa_snooty:

Blind Bastards " Saw an ambulance coming full bore blue"s and two"s , and a camper sitting at junction. what does he do ,? pull out into path of the meat wagon, ,, :madflame:

Another instance, standing in que at filling station, foyer girl asks guy " pump sir " guy says "the red car", cunt cudna read the number,. :shakeno: ,,, these fuckers are out there,

O" & fkers that dont indicate at round abouts, :eusa_snooty:

:eusa_shifty: is this aimed at me :eusa_think:

Bus Drivers - Good for the most part, bullying cunts in central London.

White Vans - Mostly good.

Women - Most sit WAY too close behind me. Many don't check mirrors before moving.

Asians - 50/50. None are memorably good, but some are horribly bad.

BMW types = Mostly tossers.

Scooters - Expect them to be pricks. Be pleasantly surprised if they're not.

Sports Bikes - Winter = Nice enough, Summer = cunts.

you took the words right outa my mouth.....................

sports bikes=cunts

waggon drivers are you worst? arn't they jason ... ignorant fat smelly arogant inconsiderant? i better stop there :eusa_shifty:

:madflame: I'm a truck driver and have to agree to some extent, but please realise a very large amount of truck drivers today are eastern Europeans, unlicensed, untrained, over tired because they don't comply to our rest laws, some drink and drive "literally" I witness this all the time, one hand on the wheel and the other hand wrapped around a can of cheap beer, and don't be fooled by the British number plates, they are British lorry's with Johnny foreigner at the wheel for £5.00 per hour, driving 24/7. Worst of all, when they kill a member or members of your family, they simply return to Europe and come back with a new I.D. What do the police and Government do about it "bugger all" because it might upset sum tree hugging do gooder. But of course there are bad English truckers out there trying there best to kill me on my bike or my car, all in all, the quality of driving in this country is diabolical, I think everyone should be made to take a retest every 10yrs, and if you fail you cant drive until you can pass. :madflame:

:madflame: I'm a truck driver and have to agree to some extent, but please realise a very large amount of truck drivers today are eastern Europeans, unlicensed, untrained, over tired because they don't comply to our rest laws, some drink and drive "literally" I witness this all the time, one hand on the wheel and the other hand wrapped around a can of cheap beer, and don't be fooled by the British number plates, they are British lorry's with Johnny foreigner at the wheel for £5.00 per hour, driving 24/7. Worst of all, when they kill a member or members of your family, they simply return to Europe and come back with a new I.D. What do the police and Government do about it "bugger all" because it might upset sum tree hugging do gooder. But of course there are bad English truckers out there trying there best to kill me on my bike or my car, all in all, the quality of driving in this country is diabolical, I think everyone should be made to take a retest every 10yrs, and if you fail you cant drive until you can pass. :madflame:

see jason ? even your own kind think so. :biglaugha:

• 1 month later...

Nissan Qashqai and Honda Civic drivers.

(personal experience)

Nissan Qashqai and Honda Civic drivers.

(personal experience)

I have just changed my car to a nice brand new Qashqai +2. I have already put a "bike aware" sticker in the rear window.

In London??

Addison Lee - total F*ckwits, should be banned!!!

Scooters - mostly CBT idiots riding in t-shirts and shorts, with no brain capacity to work out what back mirrors are for

Cyclists - commuting with death wish (back mirrors..same applies)

BMV & Mercedes drivers - as much as I hate categorizing, if someone f*cks me off on the road, 9 out of 10 it will be BMV or Mercedes. Big car = big ego = small ****??

Well last Friday i was nearly taken out by a Lithuanian driver, Left hand drive non British number plate and pulled out in front of me after making eye contact, i was that close when he pulled out i had no time to brake so had to make an evasive maneuver around him and lined my fist up with his mirror. I then pulled over and he pulled up to my right hand side and gave me a lesson in speaking his native tongue which i replied with the international sign of fuck off you total prick and had his other mirror. :)

So in conclusion............treat every one on the road as a threat, no one drives perfect, we all have our bad habits just need to learn to look out for the signs these total full on fucking fuck whits give out and react accordingly

Most hated drivers? Basically anyone that is in front of me.

BMWs, its always a BMW that causing the problem, tailback or driving like a Twat. I average 50K miles a year, work related in a Volvo V70, yet i still hate BMWs

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online