Dishonest police

fieldarcher
This post is 4306 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I'd hate someone to detest me based on the most superficial knowledge of me

What the fuck do any of YOU lot here know about such things?

You're just fucking bikers...

You're all speed freaks, riding insanely around in your stupid Power Ranger suits or with your long hair and black leather, can't afford a Harley and all trying to pretend like you're badass Hell's Angels, beating up small people because you're fucking closet-gay-Blue Oyster retarded try-hards who all want to be Sons Of Anarchy but don't have the fucking balls to move out of your mum's house......

Something like that?

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're all speed freaks, riding insanely around in your stupid Power Ranger suits or with your long hair and black leather, can't afford a Harley and all trying to pretend like you're badass Hell's Angels, beating up small people because you're fucking closet-gay-Blue Oyster retarded try-hards who all want to be Sons Of Anarchy but don't have the fucking balls to move out of your mum's house......

Something like that?

Nice one! I'm totally one of the 1%ers with my badass little 80cc. (j/k)

Something like that?

Ok ..... thanks for the compliment. I was talking about people saying something bad about me ......

Ok ..... thanks for the compliment. I was talking about people saying something bad about me ......

Wasn't directed at anyone in particular. Just turning the mirror round ;)

beating up small people because you're fucking closet-gay-Blue Oyster retarded try-hards who all want to be Sons Of Anarchy but don't have the fucking balls to move out of your mum's house......

Something like that?

YER!!!! Fucking biker bummers!

1392544817_70f8d20477.jpg

Well I can tell you here they are just a bunch of lazy donut eating bums.

When I was 16 the same cop pulled me over every week for months untill if filed a complaint,then on of his buddys pulled me over 3 time in a week on my way to work and I got fired for being late. And never once did I get a ticket. Just power hungery dicks.

Had a bike stolen when I was 25 and they didn't even come out they gave me a incident # and said if they find the bike they would call me,my bud seen the bike in a garage one day when the jerk who stole left his bay door open called me and I went and took my bike.

The cops show up at my house and were going to charge me with theft and assalt. I ended up with a asault charge and prohibited from owning a fire arm. I never had a gun in my life and I only pushed the jerk out of my way to get on my bike. And he never got charged.

2 years ago I was help my dad working for a repo company cleang out house's and found a rifle so I call the cops and tell them ,the woman cop who answered the call sugested I just bring it to the main office.NOW I almost fell over laughing at her I said to her "are you f'in nuts you think I am going to walk into the main office with a gun I my hand and get shot by some cowboy cop" So I go on to explain I am prohibited from owning a gun. So her relpy was we will try and get a officer to come and pick up the gun ..2 days later a cop showed up

Last summer my mum was sitting in her back yard and her screen door squeeks so she hears it and goes to see who it is,scares the thief who is going in and he buggers off .Mum calls the cop and they show up 2 hours later to take a report.

Sorry no respect for the cops at all seem to me the only thing they are intrested in is handing out tickets ,to much paper work if they solve any real crimes.

OK, then either become a vigilante, get into a position of power whereby you can change things, or be like a criminal - just ignore the cops and do as you like.

Either way, bleating about it on a forum ain't gonna do a damn thing.

If the problem is as serious as you say, then action is required. Words will do nothing.

Call me when the party starts.

Well I've to admit I've been quite lucky with the old boys in blue since the days of my provisional back in 89. MInd you, the only thing they were going to hassle me for was how slow my 50 went!!! 45 minutes one day to do a 15 mile journey cos the bloody wind was against me. I didn't care, my bike had fancy bits on it like a locking petrol cap and alloy wheels :)

Funny thing was, I plodded around on L plates for two years (back when the days were simple with licences) and I never heard a peep from the police. I passed my car test and was able to take off the L plate off my 50cc (I never did understand that rule). Hopped onto a DT 125, L plate back on and happy days. Decided to take my test in 91 (can I be sad here and say exactly what date I took the test?? Nah, better not) and bam, within a fortnight, pulled over because "I was a big lad who looked liked he had borrowed his mates bike" His words exactly, I have a great memory. I wasn't doing anything wrong but he saw something that he deemed suspicious and acted upon it. Anyway, he knew I was being genuine so it was just a case of produce my documents within seven days. Didn't stop me shaking like a leaf at being stopped, I was Mr Squeaky clean, Mr Wouldn't-say-boo-to-a-goose, I was ridiculed at school for years at how squeaky I was! I knew I was going to get pulled that day as I saw the bike speed up behind me and in my rear view mirror I could see his 'tache, next thing nip round and wave his hand for me to stop. No need for sirens or lights, he sensed I was a wimp.

Within a week, said police bike is in my rear view mirror again, there's that bloody 'tache poking out just over the bottom of his lid, there he goes round me, arm waved, over we go.

Fortunately he remembered me and why he pulled me in the first place and he went on chatting about bikes and road safety. Only thing was, back in 91, I wasn't into bikes as such as they were just a means of getting to my part time job and college and I also couldn't stop staring at two things. Firstly, his moustache was magnificent. Not in a gay way, but you've got to remember that the 80's weren't far behind and Magnum P.I. was fresh in peoples minds. Oh yes, I wanted to grow a tache when I could. At that moment in time I had some wispy strands on my top lip so that level of bushy stardom was many a year away. Second big distraction was the flip front helmet. What an invention, why don't they make these available to the general public? I wore glasses in those days so what a blessing a flip front would have been. I say glasses but back then it was more like a prescription windscreen for your face as you didn't exactly have the choice of designer frames there are now. My lens thickness was the thickness of someone who had a corrective heel for club foot. The choice was "tit" or "geek". I always went geek, seemed cooler for some reason.

Anyway we said our farewells and he advised me to carry my license with me in case other officers stopped me so that was three things to remember when leaving the house. 1 - £2.00 emergency petrol money, 2 - 10p emergency phone call money and now my license.

Fortunately, I was only stopped once after that and it wasn't even Tom Selleck that did it.

Bizarrely, when I had my L plates on, the Dt carried many an appropriate thing. I've had golf clubs down the front and rear of my Belstaff jacket for Christmas presents. I've had an empty plastic five gallong drum flapping on the back of my rack for my Dad. He was into home brew and I washed up in a restaurant. Snooker cues width ways on the rear, you name it, the DT hauled it about. Never stopped once. Go figure

Fast forward many a year when I'm now discovering the fun of four strokes and a CBR 400 graces my garage. well, my parent's garage. It's been sat a while so I've given it a good charge and decide to take it for a spin around the town centre as nothing else was interesting that night. First set of lights and I've got a pr1ck up my backside in a Sierra Cosworth. Each set of lights up my backside beckoning me on. If I could have signed "yes I know they're called baby blades but I bought it because it has a large petrol tank and all my work gear fits into the tank bag, thats why I ride it" I would have. Needless to say I couldn't. Mr Squeaky Clean shot off from the lights leaving Mr Cossie in the distance, hitting around 45 before changing to 2nd. Mr Squeaky became Mr Smug. But Mr Smug, in his haste, had just done 45 ........ in a 30 zone ........... passed the Lancaster Police Station ........... where an eager young police woman in her Ford Fiesta had spotted him. Mr Smug stomach sank when the whole of the high street lit up with blue lights on the other side of the town centre. Bugger I said to myself, still clinging to some pride that it had taken a 1.3 petrol Fiesta two thirds of the town centre to catch me. Oh how quick the pride disappeared, along with my manliness. Even my rugged goatee which was now proudly on my face couldn't stop the image in my head on kneeling down and clawing at her trouser leg beggin "don't book me, don't book me" as my Dad had a clean licence and this would have been a slur on the family name. It wasn't just me who was squeaky, we all were. To me surprise, she got out of the car with a bit of a grin on her face and her question was "do you know why I stopped you?" Now I'm a sarcastic chap and quite shy so I always use humour to get me through situations. I didn't think it was appropriate this time. I told her the truth that all I wanted was a nice casual ride to put a bit of zing back into the battery and this git had been goading me all this time. Said tit casually drove passed me at this point and I think he was practising for a coffee advert as he was shaking his hand in a funny way out of the window as he passed me. She then asked me if I knew what the speed limit was around twon and didn't care about Said Tit. DO I KNOW?? How dare she, doesn't she know that Mr Squeaky is also Mr Highway Code and I dare say my knowledge was better than hers (probably). Much like the sarcastic humour, I kept that to myself. Then to my surprise, she said "slow it down, I've booked too many bikers lately." I was gob smacked, how nice of her. It was only in later life that I learnt that unless theres two officers in the car of the car is fitted with video equipment, they can't do squat. Needless to say, it did teach me about controlling my speed, especially when passing police stations.

So nothing has happened to me in 15 years now despite the fact that I now ride as fast as the road will allow or as fast as the car in front. I'm well aware that if I do get pulled, my fault, no one to blame but I will say this about another 15 years of biking, it has taught me to have eyes in the back of my head :)

CHRIST Weim! i really haven't missed you! lol i not read your post yet as i need to side line a free 30 mins of my life! :biglaugha:

CHRIST Weim! i really haven't missed you! lol i not read your post yet as i need to side line a free 30 mins of my life! :biglaugha:

Ya cheeky bugger!!!! I had tonnes of emails (well, three) asking when I was going to be back on as my stories and ramblings were missed!!! Feelings officially hurt :( (Not)

>pulled over because "I was a big lad who looked liked he had borrowed his mates bike"

I'd rather be stopped because the cops are just checking, than have a thief nick my bike and not get stopped!

>where an eager young police woman in her Ford Fiesta

Christ, I'd have been too horny to think!

Girlie cops still have that effect on me :D

>where an eager young police woman in her Ford Fiesta

Christ, I'd have been too horny to think!

Girlie cops still have that effect on me :D

Trust me, when you looked like me in the early 90's, feeling horny would have been wasted!!!

I bet it still is Ha Ha!!!

I bet it still is Ha Ha!!!

What a git!!!!

You love it, thats why you come crawling back every so often. :biglaugha:

Oh how well you know me in such a short space of time :hyper:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online