yamaha or harley davidson

danithebabe
This post is 6924 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Not Harley fan at all.

You need ter wear a leather waistcoat wi tassels on ter ride one of those, and you must have a leather stetson ter wear as well ,when you tek yer lid off. :blink:

Not  Harley fan at all.

You need ter wear a leather waistcoat wi tassels on ter ride one of those, and you must have a leather stetson ter wear as well ,when you tek yer lid off. :blink:

yeh but harleys r nice visions wen ur ridin along,, guy in front,,ripped blue jeans, no top, n black leather waistcoat,, with chick grabbin on his waist, mini skirt n bikini bra,,, thats wot me n my best m8 rob was like anyway last summer,, it was great,, turned loads of heads

r u a yamaha dude or a harley chick

Definitely a.......YAMADUDE B)

Hardleys are alright, but Yamaha makes a bike for every class that HD does........for less than HALF the price! :rolleyes:

Definitely a.......YAMADUDE  B)

Hardleys are alright, but Yamaha makes a bike for every class that HD does........for less than HALF the price! :rolleyes:

yeh but it aint all about the money is it,, its about the style too, and cmon,, lets face it,, u cant get better than a harly badge on a bike

(maybe i shud get one too,, i been called a bike often enough) :icon_wink:

u cant get better than a harly badge on a bike

I dunno Danni...I think Massey-Ferguson have just got the edge on them.

However, it's been suggested that buying a Harley is God's way of telling that you have too much money and not enough brains.

• Admin

I could consider a Buell, and could be pushed for a v-rod for a second bike, but as for the original harleys just dont like them

• Admin

Wouldnt mind that sort of bike just for cruising round town in the summer ! :rolleyes:

So you're settling back into the Brighton lifestyle then Alex?  :lol:

pmsl @ that pete,,,i think that even tho most brighton boys r gay,,, the sraight ones got sum pretty fyne dress sense too,,, damn its hard to tell the gays from the straights

• Admin

LIKE FUCK IT IS!!!! I do not look the slightest bit queer thankyou, you can tell them a mile off, maybe i just have an uprated gaydar :blink:

LIKE FUCK IT IS!!!! I do not look the slightest bit queer thankyou, you can tell them a mile off, maybe i just have an uprated gaydar  :blink:

its the way you walk alex...

Harley is nice looking ride but just not reliable enough for me... Summer time I'll drive something like 550 miles in one day and I do not wanna have rest of my garrage with me on ride to make sure I will make my destination without any help...

i like yamahas. although the buell's are nice but different. harleys are for bein lazy nd cruisin. but its everyones own opinion.