mossys secsi big sistah has joined da house

danithebabe
This post is 6925 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

hi yal,, jus wanted to say hi,, im dani, mossys older sexi sis

i will let u all draw ur own conclusions to the sexy bit.. lets just say she got 2 kids and peroxide blonde hair she is a skank lol

Hi Dani! And we need photos to verify all this of course! Of YOU not Da Mozzman!  :lol:

And where's your mother these days...she hasn't been on for a while?

she has just pissed off to weymouth for the week for a break

i will let u all draw ur own conclusions to the sexy bit.. lets just say she got 2 kids and peroxide blonde hair she is a skank lol

u layzee fat ass tom,,, im not a skank, n jus cos i got 2 kids dun mean nadda,, it jus adds to my attractiveness u biatch,,, n as for the peroxide lmmfaoooooo well its still got the dark hair underneath,,, with blonde on top,, like a t bar style (laydees i know yal know wut im talkin bout )

n yes lads i am sexi,, blonde, 5 ft 9 1/2 with coral green eyes

• Admin

n yes lads i am sexi,, blonde, 5 ft 9 1/2  with coral green eyes

Prove it ;)

we need preferably topless pics and maybe some full nudes if you could manage them ;)

• Admin

Im talking to who ever... being from brighton and all ;)

we need preferably topless pics and maybe some full nudes if you could manage them  ;)

yas alex,, well im sure i cud manage it,, i just dont know how to get them on this site,,, im kinda new at this computer shit,, and i already got a digicam,,, but yes, i do need a photogropher,,,,, but only a sexi one will do ;) so do u think ur up to the job

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online