Yamaha Dt TZR 125 3 Wire Powervalve Servo

Managed to get a couple of these recently. If anyone with a ( i think) pre 97 DTR is looking to fit the powervalve kit to their bike I'm happy to let one go at a reasonable price compared to fleabay.

Andy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hi do you still have id love a 3 wire set up just finished my 1991 restoration this would top it off but refuse to pay the thieves on ebay .cheers in advance

Yeah I've actually got a couple of the servos now. I've got the housing, pulley and housing cover too but not the cables. You may need the "holder" which has s red/orange oil seal on. I'll get you photos of that but I can sell you the servo, pulley, housing and cover.the last guy paid 60 for the servo. Make me an offer.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Check these out, I bought one last week. Absolutely brand spanking new, but comes without the rubber cover, and the two grommets that you bolt through to the bracket, also with the TZR you'll need the bracket.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/200745244537?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

I saw you'd sold one last week on Ebay for £60 +£8 postage, presumed you were all sold out,

Na it's cool im only messing. I'd go with the new ones over mine. amazed that he has "more than 10" and sold 12 i think. Musta robbed up a Yamaha factory!

I've got 5 left i think. I just kept buying them when they came up at a silly price and fixing the wiring or just hanging on to. The 5 i have at the moment all need some attention, eg the wires have been cut or the connector is snapped. I've bought brand new connectors to replace them and just havnt got around to it. Saw someone sell one on ebay recently for 100 quid! Also saw a dellorto 32mm got for 105 i think it was. I've still got 3 of those too. I need to stop hoarding! Selling up all the DT125 bits anyhow as i need to concentrate on the 200 once ive sold the 125 i built for that trip.

Almost ended up buying my friends 4dl the other day too. We found one on ebay, a swiss import for 845 in kent and was going to buy but it sold too quick. He hasnt the patience to do all the work and just found out it needs a rebore and the combustion area has chunks out of it!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 years later...
  • Cynic locked this topic

Long dead.

Locked.