Whos out today then?

Alex
This post is 6945 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

• Admin

Well i must be the only person in the UK who is not out on their bike! :angry:

Unfortunatly for me my bike has no front wheel on at the moment, and no front disks either. And not being able to wheelie that well dont think its a good idea to try riding with just the back wheel, mind you have seen it done.

A nice warm dry day for a change and im stuck indoors :angry:

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

just been to pick up my bike from a mates house(out on the piss lastnight) weather is similar to petes. so i aint going out on the bike anymore today. plus my head is pounding :unsure:

Had rained here all week, but now the sun's back out! :yay:

Been out raisin' Hell on the XT B) ......especially since I modded the exhaust a bit :P

It still runs pretty good.....& now it sounds like a Flat-Tracker :thumb:

• Admin

Well none of them extremes down this end of the country, wish it was, wouldnt be annoyed by not making the most of my bike :huh:

Well none of them extremes down this end of the country, wish it was, wouldnt be annoyed by not making the most of my bike  :huh:

hi alex,,, mozzys big sis hea,, sup dude

hi alex,,, mozzys big sis hea,, sup dude

yeh alex, i know wot ur sayin,, i was thinkin of goin down to lancing beach green n chillihn fa a bit,,, wonna join me

yeh alex, i know wot ur sayin,, i was thinkin of goin down to lancing beach green n chillihn fa a bit,,, wonna join me

he means out on his bike dumbass

he means out on his bike dumbass

lmao oh tommy tommy tommy,,, i know u love ,me really,, u jus bein my pesky lil bro,, gotta have a answer fa errythin,,, well, next timne i see u,, ima give u a big wet fat kiss on ya ass aiight,, i know u be lovin it

• Admin

Lancing beach!!! Are you fecking crazy... :lol: I used to live in lancing, on brighton rd, and the beach absolutly stinks :barf:

Lancing beach!!! Are you fecking crazy...  :lol: I used to live in lancing, on brighton rd, and the beach absolutly stinks  :barf:

yeah but then u left lol

lmao oh tommy tommy tommy,,, i know u love ,me really,, u jus bein my pesky lil bro,, gotta have a answer fa errythin,,, well, next timne i see u,, ima give u a big wet fat kiss on ya ass aiight,, i know u be lovin it

thats right kiss my ass :blink::lol::lol::P:blink:

Lancing beach!!! Are you fecking crazy...  :lol: I used to live in lancing, on brighton rd, and the beach absolutly stinks  :barf:

yeh my man used to live on brighton road too,, number 10,,, scott steele, and his brother ross, they had the big house,,,,, and no the beach dont stink no more its been chemically treated now,, i doubt u know em tho, they r the richest family in lancing and his dad owns about a 1/3 rdof this silly little village, well him and his 3 brothers)

• Admin

they r the richest family in lancing

So they have their own house then ;)

So they have their own house then  ;)

thats true... dani but how do you kmow someone has not won the lottery and is now richer than scotts family but kept it quiet.... :P

Well ive got to go to work in a while....on me bike .....in the rain

I've been doing that Everyday.....for 20 years now ;)

It'll sure be nice when I DON'T have to wear the FT rainsuit :rolleyes:

Roll On Summer B)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online