Hello again, i might be back

barwell1992
This post is 4355 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hello again,

Some may remember me and that ages ago i had a MT03 as my first proper bike at 17 well 3 years on and im now 20 and have been bike less for 7 months and having serious withdrawal symptoms after selling my Su*uki sv650 street fighter and buying a gas guzzling car (for sale if any one's interested in an abarth) .

so after getting qualified as a Motorsport tech and then getting a job as a damper tech for no other than Ohlins (BG motorsport silverstone) i will be buying a 2007+ FZ1 once i have sold the car, and got my other car working again :)

Just though i would drop in and say hello as more than likely i will be frequenting the forum and picking brains as i cant leave things alone for 5 min lol

and just for the sake of it, hears my old sv now gracing the race track in the thunder bike class

IMAG0048.jpg

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi :wavey:, no nothing wrong with sv's i just fancied a fast car, then got bored of it lol now want a bike again

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online