hey eddieirish

mozzy
This post is 6923 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

rip me a new asshole.. yeah right  :D

id like to see u rip my bro a new asshole,, lol he wud prolly njoy it,,,but of course, he wud never admit to such a thing

id like to see u rip my bro a new asshole,, lol he wud prolly njoy it,,,but of course, he wud never admit to such a thing

u bitch u r supposed to be nice to me......

and dan yell them honestly what would i do to eddie really. probably the same as ik dids to the policeman that tried stopping me on my push bike remember lol he deserved it

u bitch u r supposed to be nice to me......

and dan yell them honestly what would i do to eddie really. probably the same as ik dids to the policeman that tried stopping me on my push bike remember lol he deserved it

oh tom u know i love u,, i know u wud destroy that ed dude too,damn lil weasle,,, he wonna fuck with r family he gonna get hurt,, we hate antone bitchin us like the kkk h8s niggaz,,, so damn u ed,,, shut ya mouth,, or we cut ya fingaz off,, lets see wut u b typin then

heres one for you mate sure you will like it :P

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...5572016843&rd=1

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^what the heck was it tom,, i went to check it out but its been removed,, i wonna know wot caused such a response lmao u nuttah,, lovez ya xxx

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^what the heck was it tom,, i went to check it out but its been removed,, i wonna know wot caused such a response lmao u nuttah,, lovez ya xxx

a large triple anal plug

a large triple anal plug

awwwwwww i really really really want one then if thats what it is,, ann summers dont even sell those, i looked :( oh well,,, il jus have to convince scott to use alternative objects

rofl j/k :lol:

awwwwwww i really really really want one then if thats what it is,, ann summers dont even sell those, i looked  :(  oh well,,, il jus have to convince scott to use alternative objects

rofl j/k  :lol:

just type dildo into ebay u would be surprised

lol is he really that bad,,, that makes me wonna ncounter the twat even more

id have to embarrase him tho and it would happen

by the way he lives in america...i think

by the way he lives in america...i think

oh well if thatss the case it explains alot, americans are stupid ass punks anyway they all think they know whats best bunch of arrogant gits

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online