Yamaha v star 650 bobber project

Andreyrav
This post is 2497 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

• 2 weeks later...
Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Interesting... I like that wraparound rear mudguard idea. Kinda hugs the tyre.

Drag tanks always look wrong when they're plain-coloured and have no detail, though. Just so empty...

• 1 month later...

2003 yamaha v star 650 bobber work in progress. Tell me what you think.

3199E143.jpgDC9E901B.jpg555E7CD4.jpgE191ADAD.jpg54DF230E.jpg

Couild you please give us a run down of what products were used on your ultra sweet Bobber. I love the rear fender without support struts. Also are the tanks on the forks for something? NOS comes to mind.

Nice bike, looks 'chunky'. Id be tempted to cut the rear fender down a bit, expose that rear wheel a bit more.

Out of interest does the speedo cable fail the tyre when turned full lock right? Personally id route it up the fork leg if its long enough, would look that bit tidier.

Its cool though.

• 4 weeks later...

Great looking bike! I have a 2002 vstar 650, can you tell me a little bit about your air cleaner, love the look of it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

The OP made one post nearly a year ago, I don't think you are going to get an answer.

Yeah you right about that but then I have got an answer thanks to you :-)

Cheers

Andy

• 4 years later...
On 12/06/2012 at 6:59 PM, Dark Horse said:

Couild you please give us a run down of what products were used on your ultra sweet Bobber. I love the rear fender without support struts. Also are the tanks on the forks for something? NOS comes to mind.

Hello can you possible to give me the size and dimensions exact the rear fender for my project bobber my dragstar.Thanks

Just to point out riyaz, this is a post from 2012/13 your about as likely to get an answer as win the lottery cos it's AN OLD POST, if you really want info then say hello in the new members section and ask a question like this in the general area of the site, we get loads of one hit wonders who just want their question answered then bugger off never to be heard from again not that we are unfriendly but it's nice to say Hi before asking for help..!

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online