Stolen XT660x

yammypaul
This post is 4381 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Whilst I was watching tele Sunday night a couple of young lads thought my bike needed a new owner and stole it from outside my flat in Salford. They bolt cropped the chain running through the wall anchor, bust the steering lock and were seen pushing it away. Guess they couldnt get it started due to the immobiliser. Its a black and silver 07 plate 660 XTX fitted with renthal sprockets, heated grips, well scuffed handguards and Roadsmarts. Pls keep an eye out for any parts being offered as i'd love to know, cheers.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Sorry to hear your bike got stolen. What lock did you have, as I have a wall anchor also. Also the heated grips, do they use alot of battery power, as I have a ybr 125 with a small battery so not sure wether it would be wise.

How did you know it was youths? Did you see em? If you did, I probably would have been tempted to chase after them - mind you, you don't know what they might be carrying these days I guess.

Nothing makes my blood boil quicker than to see the term: "Stolen XT" anywhere!! :angry2: .....

Sorry to hear this Paul......wishing you the best in recovering her

Sorry to hear your bike got stolen. What lock did you have, as I have a wall anchor also. Also the heated grips, do they use alot of battery power, as I have a ybr 125 with a small battery so not sure wether it would be wise.

How did you know it was youths? Did you see em? If you did, I probably would have been tempted to chase after them - mind you, you don't know what they might be carrying these days I guess.

Lock were a Datatool Python portable. Cut one of the links in half, not sure whether its been bolt cropped or hacksawed. A neighbour saw 2 young lads pushing the bike away but unfortunately didnt know it was mine as ive only recently moved in.

In reply to the grips i wired them into the 10amp parking light so no chance of accidently leaving them on and getting a flat battery.

look up there address and ask to view the parts as you don't know if they will fit or not if they are your parts stay cool and call the cops on your way out. O and also the Paramedics............walk back in and beat the fucks up,

Good luck man hope you get this sorted! O by the way have you reported this stolen?

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online