Hello everyone - newbie gazzball

This post is 4388 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi all,

Thought I'd better introduce myself to you. I'm Colin, aged 61 going on 24 and have been riding for over 40 years. My present ride is a Fazer FZS600 and I have to say it's probably the best bike I have ever owned. It does everything from scratching to touring and does it well (apart from the numb bum after about 2 hours). I ride all year round and do about 10000 miles on a mixture of roads and it very seldom lets me down.

I'll add to my profile, photos etc when I get some time. I'm at work at present (yes, working like a slave thank you very much). It's just that I'm unusual in that I'm a male who can multitask - just ask the wife. I can listen to her and sleep at the same time. It's a gift.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi Colin. Welcome to the forum.

.............................. It's just that I'm unusual in that I'm a male who can multitask - just ask the wife. I can listen to her and sleep at the same time. It's a gift.

:lol:

Congrats, you're the first person to welcome me to the YOC. Thanks.

Congrats, you're the first person to welcome me to the YOC. Thanks.

Do I win a prize? I will talk to anyone :D

Hi DirtyDT,

Would offer you a creme egg but can't promise the file - not even a nail file as these eggs seem to get smaller every year.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online