87FZR750 either/or

highsign
This post is 4373 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Good easter morning. This is my first post other then my new to intro. I have been riding and racing bikes since the 60's in the eastern US so I'm not new to motorcycling. I have a tendancy to be drawn to bikes that few around me have any interest in. Case in point is my latest purchase of a 1987FZR750RT. Unlike the ones on ebay that some owner is trying to sell as a super rare, gift from the god's motorcycle, mine is a well running bike with battle scars from the track that had been turned back to a street bike. I am on the fence weather to put it back on the track (for track days only) or just clean it up for the street. I didn't get to the track much in the 80's as the military had me all over the place and I want to see what I was missing. Is anyone doing track time onone of these bikes and if so how is it holding up? If they are a problematic bike with limited parts avail. I will just keep it as a street bike.( Posted pics of it in my garage)...Thanks for any advice and have a GREAT EASTER

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online