New Member (Yam Enticer 2003 Indian model)

This post is 1463 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hello,

Just joined after buying a Yamaha Enticer (Indian made 125cc easy rider type) and am trying to both understand the bike and source spares.

Indian spares don't seem to be as long lasting as Jap ones and I'm looking for:-

1) Rear light cover

2) Front drive sprocket

3) Side panel (covers battery etc)

4) Drive shaft oil seal

I'm sure I will find a few other bits to replace but would love to know where I can buy bits either from a source here or in India?? or if anyone is breaking one fpr spares.

Thanks

Barry

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi Barry. Welcome to the YOC, It's best if you want parts to go to the "WANTED" section on the front page and leave your requirments there as no one will sell you bits in the "NEW MEMBER" sections it's only for your intro, Some one might have your parts but you will have to wait a while for them to get back to you. As an aside try fleabay and see if they might have your parts or WEMOTO are quite good at Yam parts. :jossun:

P.S forgot to mention the "WANTED" section and some others are only open for paid up members so if you want to post there you will have to pay your dues, easy really just go to link (SUBSCRIPTIONS) on the top of the front page and follow the prompts.

• 8 years later...

Hi Barry. Do you still have this bike? I know this was a few years ago now. But I just bought an enticer and looking for other owners for chat, and how to source spares.