Gilera 4V project

drewpy
This post is 3179 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Nope it would be a plain thinking idea,,,,,, as a line such as drawn bysecting the wheels when the front is in the air would be a plane from vertical or horazontal,though the latteral excelleration would be insane.

• 3 weeks later...

well the auction came and went and the idiots paid £700 for it. No mention of the bent forks etc either

gilera-auction_zpsc6e27d3b.jpg

Crazy :crazy: it might come up again if the buyer decides its been miss sold, I know I wouldn't be happy if I had paid that kind of money to find its damaged and not mentioned in the auction!!

Do you guys not have "branding" ie if a vehical has been in accident and writen off by the insurance co,, then it gets branded as repariable or not ?

Sorry I just dont understand the seller's info...Catagory C would be irrepairble

You do have scrapn categories of write-off, A and B basically Completely scrap, C is repairable but needs to be inspected before they will reissue the registration, D Is minor damage, can be repaired and no inspection needed

I had an old suzuki swift as my first car which got t-boned by a taxi driver, made a right mess of the drivers door, insurance company reckoned it would have cost about £600 for a new door and all the paint e.t.c and the car wasnt even worth £1000, so they paid me out for it and wrote the car off as Cat C

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online