Free and Single

Alex
This post is 6925 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm beer  B)

i no it sounds silly alex just go and buy a pack of 3 and shag a couple of tarts and see how you feel then it maybe that you cant stop thinking about your ex and want her back or you may think i quite like this single life and go that direction you just need to test yourself

Yeah im not interested in the ironing or cooking  ;) I left her that is the problem, not sure whether or not i should have  :blink:

No fear chief, it always feels like that when you do the deed. You'll feel much better the first Sunday morning you wake up with a wee naughty effort lying in your bed. ;)

• Admin

Well i do know some dirty tarts! More than likely be sick when i woke up though :lol:

Go and have some fun, your a long time dead. Got rid of old man brought the bike and have not had so much fun in 30 years. Off to Cornwall tomorrow then up to Northamptonshire and the end of the month off to a rally on the I.O.W. I love bein single. Never had so many friends.

You know what they say. Make hay while the sun shines.

alex that is true " any hole is a goal". but if its got a bucket dont fuckit just get a blower or similar its no fun when you cant feel the sides..... :lol::)

alex my sister has just moved out near you i think the place she lives at is called lancing

• Admin

I love the saying mate! :lol:

Your sisters jsut moved to Lancing, fek me i used to live there. Have you got any pics? ;)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online