Free and Single

Alex
This post is 6916 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

• Admin

Hmm well im now free and single... not too sure if i want to be or not. Split up with my girlfriend about an hour ago ive been with for about 6 years, weird old feeling.

Well going out tonight as it my friends birthday, and i cant even afford to pull if i get the oportunity. Talk about dilemma!!!

Knew i should have just stayed in thailand! :blink:

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Must be something in the air Alex!........Alan (LC) split up with GF not too long ago....& now he's nowhere to be found! :blink:

Maybe you should just take your YZF out for a spin to clear your head?

Man, I KNOW I would! ;)

• Admin

Yeah going to have to tomorrow, for the entire week end. As to make matters worse i have to sell it to buy a car :(

to make matters worse i have to sell it to buy a car  :(

Man, I tell ya.....when it rains....It pours! rain.gif

Best of Luck with it all M8 ;)

sorry to hear that alex, you must be gutted! keep your chin up though mate, being single is all good! B) more money, see a bird and think 'she's fit, i'm gonna give her the patter' B), less worries. as scott said, i split up with mine a while ago now. it was crap at the time(and still is in the back of my head) but life moves on. there's loadsa other ones around. p.s scott, i'm right here mate :D sorry i've been quiet i've just been out alot. i've been asked to build a vespa engine of all things for someone! px125 with a 166 kit on it. bloody scooters.....cant stand em :rolleyes:

Part Timers! :unsure:

And you young guys don't know how it's done do you?

You have a bird....but you always keep a few on the subs bench.

Then you red card the main one and bring on the sub.

That way there's always one available for your personal use! B)

I haven't been without female company since 1971....but then I'm The Cool Guy....and you're not! B)

Part Timers!  :unsure:

And you young guys don't know how it's done do you?

You have a bird....but you always keep a few on the subs bench.

Then you red card the main one and bring on the sub.

That way there's always one available for your personal use!  B)

I haven't been without female company since 1971....but then I'm The Cool Guy....and you're not!  B)

You have a transalp, you sure you're cool?

pmsl :lol::lol::lol:

Sorry to here about the splits though guys

• Admin

Oh well shit happens, if i dont get in the marines now im going to be pissed, as that was the reason we split.

But the bikes going make me go insane when that goes!! Going to have to wait until maybe after my training if i get in :angry:

Don't mind him Jambon.......his alarm clock will be going off soon. :D;)

Oh well shit happens, if i dont get in the marines now im going to be pissed, as that was the reason we split.

But the bikes going make me go insane when that goes!! Going to have to wait until maybe after my training if i get in  :angry:

You're going into the Marines Alex? :blink:

My 21yr. old son is going into the Army in less than a month.....he too, broke up with his GF......she's a bit of a Insecure Nutcase anyway :wacko: .......he seems alot happer now without her. ;)

Hopefully, you being in the service will give you the oppertunity to save some cash for.....say a nice R6? :)

• Admin

Yeah a nice little R6 will get me over it B)

cant beat the single life ;) get out there and get amongst it, there's loads just "wanting it"...hehehehehe

spose thats why i'm getting married in june :o

sorry to hear that alex, you must be gutted! keep your chin up though mate, being single is all good! B)  more money, see a bird and think 'she's fit, i'm gonna give her the patter' B), less worries.  as scott said, i split up with mine a while ago now. it was crap at the time(and still is in the back of my head) but life moves on. there's loadsa other ones around. p.s scott, i'm right here mate :D  sorry i've been quiet i've just been out alot. i've been asked to build a vespa engine of all things for someone! px125 with a 166 kit on it. bloody scooters.....cant stand em :rolleyes:

my mums boyfriend is braking a px disc brake model if you need any bits

Must be something in the air Alex!........Alan (LC) split up with GF not too long ago....& now he's nowhere to be found! :blink:

Maybe you should just take your YZF out for a spin to clear your head?

Man, I KNOW I would! ;)

life can be shite sometimes alex i know lol.

when i left carron i was a bit annoyed i know its different cause i left her and had someone else to do... but you still think when you are wih the new bird my ex" would have never done it like that" or "this one is to posesive" but just look on the bright side i did now i am stil a prick but i have a nice attractive girl on my arm ok she is not rich she cant cook or iron but there other bonuses ...... ;)

• Admin

Yeah im not interested in the ironing or cooking ;) I left her that is the problem, not sure whether or not i should have :blink: