Free and Single

Alex
This post is 6927 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Half & Half?......hmmmmmm :eusa_think:

I'm more of the Human MUT, myself :D .......Of English decent.....along with Dutch & even French?! :blink: .....& some others that I can't recall :lol:

Now my wife comes from 3 different Indian tribes :huh: ......Cherokee......Choktaw.....Blackfoot B)

Just gotta stay on her good side......or else I'm a Doomed Dirty White Boy :lol:

Apparently i'm a nympho <_<

What i want to know is it not normal to want sex more than twice a day :unsure:

its very normal to want sex more than twice a day,, i tell my man il leave him if i dont get it atleast 5 times a day,, and he goes down on me at least twice a day,, of course im more than willing to return the favour and let him do to me what he wishes,,, so yammie girl,,, in response to ur question,, dont worry hunni,, ur normal,,, its the freaks who has it every other day that arent

:P

its very normal to want sex more than twice a day,, i tell my man il leave him if i dont get it atleast 5 times a day,, and he goes down on me at least twice a day,, of course  im more than willing to return the favour and let him do to me what he wishes,,, so yammie girl,,, in response to ur question,, dont worry hunni,, ur normal,,, its the freaks who has it every other day that arent

whats stacey been telling ....

Don't be dissing the Irish when I'm around. I'll spit in your face and force feed you goddam anal lube in an instant. Cocksuckers.

And Yamgirl, don't waste your time with these faggots.

i seriously doubt u wud spit in r faces,, damn lmmfao u need e-anger management,, shame u be frontin on the net tho,, cos i know a dude who wud wonna beat u into shape,, n u wudnt b frontin him then wud u lmao pffft fuckin gay ass feltcher

• Admin

Yeah he wouldnt be saying this shite if we were at a meet :mellow:

Yeah he wouldnt be saying this shite if we were at a meet  :mellow:

he probably wouldnt get in without a consentual adult :lol::lol:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online