April Fools Bike

Smitty
This post is 6800 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

• Admin

Cant advertise it until i get the brakes sorted, they are currently at EBC waiting to be sorted hopefully.

Then i have to put the worlds biggest silencer on my bike so i can get it mot'd :o

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Then i have to put the worlds biggest silencer on my bike so i can get it mot'd  :o

Probably have to be something like the Bazooka-sized unit on this Beast! :blink::rolleyes:

05_RdstrWarrior.jpg

• Admin

To be honest its probably not far off that. I have no idea what the exhaust is off just got it for a £5 at a local scrappy a few years back to get my bike through an mot

BUT it is sooooo embarrasing riding down to the mot place with it on, as it pretudes further than the back of the bike :blink:

• 4 weeks later...

.  Nice weather outside, I'm off to Cromer for a blast.

Ahh Cromer a great place for a blast, ( apart from all the kiddies on the 125s :D ) Oh well I guess they are the future bikers, .. emm :huh:

Mark.

I was in cromer at the weekend  :)

Didnt see many bikers round......

get yourself onto the A686 from hexham to hartside ;) you will see plenty bikers then :P:P

• 3 months later...

I knew there had to be an upside to being 60!

And it's this: See a bike. Buy it.

I saw the XJ on Saturday, bought it Sunday, and picked it up Monday.

Oddly enough, I never tried to discourage my three sons from motorcycling, but now (aged 30, 32 and 34) not one has ever owned a motorbike.

I wonder if it's a cyclical thing (pun intended). My dad was dead against bikes, and my mother thought it was proof that all the family's insanity genes had come to rest in me.

Perhaps if I ever get any grandkids they'll be real little Agostinis!

Perhaps if I ever get any grandkids they'll be real little Agostinis!

I became a GranDAD when I was 38! :blink: .......had both of my Grandkids on my bike for a ride before they were 6 months old ;) ....They Love it! B)

Especially my youngest Grandson......he's such a LiveWire.......he'll be a 2-Wheel Terror one day! :D

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online