TZR125 BUYING ADVICE

bobo
This post is 4381 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi guys just spotted a nice blue fully faired tzr125 2 RJ import on ebay in cullompton, devon can any forum members take a look at the ad for me and let me know what they think of the bike as its my 1st tzr and i want to make sure i buy the right bike appreciate any help.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi, i bought a TZR as my first bike 3 years ago now and well i bought a wreck, faring was chipped, lights and indicators were bodged, the fixing plate for the fairing had been damaged screan shattered and all was holding it was a protective film, basically it was a mess, £200 later she was a beaut. Thing is you get what you pay for, i paid £650 for mine and although she wasnt perfect but the engine was as sweet as a nut. What im trying to get at here is its the engine you need. Personally looking at it its over priced for me and if i were you i would look into the same model at £795 as she looks in the same condition just about and will save you £600. But thats just me, if your intent on that kinda money spending then id suggest either a 250 or but the £795 spend some money on her and for the same price as the other you could have wheels powder coated, fairings resprayed frame powder coated and so on. Ill post a pick off my old one.

Just on that sorry i cant post a picture because ive been trying for the last hour and still failed. Sorry.