Tapatalk?

Chris_Lowe
This post is 3968 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

• 1 year later...
Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I understand you have to pay for it? I'm far too tight so will continue to struggle with my phone...

True Ken.

I use IP Board communities app for the iphone but I don't think it is downloadable anymore.

nope tapatalk is free AFAIK got it on my android , if it not free it was no more than 60 p or summat , i it is a bloody sight better than using a browser

• Admin

You don't need an app anymore as the site is now fully mobile compatible... well the forums are, still working on the rest.

As for tapatalk, my concern is that users on an iphone who are accessing the site via the web version constantly will get bombarded with the do you want to run tapatalk messaging.

Anyway, let's see how it goes.

I've set it up or at least think I have, let me know if you notice any issues.

Cheers

Im no techie geek and have no idea what Tapatalk is, when im at home i just google the YOC and up it comes in a nice little lay out thats easy to use and navigate.

Whereas when i have been Googling things about how to fix my mini near on every forum i try to go on say "how about using Tapatalk" which i always click no.

I use the mobile site almost exclusively on my phone and it is superb.

No issues at all. Although i dont have the faintest idea of what tapatalk is.

..............................No issues at all. Although i dont have the faintest idea of what tapatalk is.

Isn't it what Spanish people do over nibbles?......................................................Tapas-talk!!

I agree it does work well on my phone, tapatalk is just easier because it allows you to jump in and out easier than a Web browser..

Dont know how it can be easier.

Going from forum to forum in tapatalk is loads easier, no need to type Web Addresses in or have multiple windows open in a web browser...

I still dont see the benefits unless i just have a good phone.

I can have up to 8 tabs running at any one time. Never needed more than a few and thats when doing photos and such with photobucket. Yoc and maybe a couple of parts sites too.

I leave YOC my Tff (tropical fish) and my rc stuff bookmarked and there on as soon as i hit the button(network accepted of course).

I might see what the hype is and have a look. Might help have a cynics opinion lol.

That why i had a pop up asking me if i wanted to use it.

Just for the dim ones like me what does it actually do that is so useful...

Great stuff i am using tapatalk, Cynic tis great, virtually no time to load, one touch of screen to get into another forum from the menu

Sent from my San Francisco II using Tapatalk 2