A good deal for someone who knows his stuff?

ddlooping
This post is 4372 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

• 3 weeks later...
Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I don't think 1220 pounds is a good price for this bike. That is approx $2400 Canadian. I know it is not worth $900 here. I have bought a couple Viragos and sold a couple. Around here $2500 gets you a real nice Virago that runs well and looks good. The bike in the ad was stored in poor conditions since '02 and the engine doesn't run. The tank is probably rusted out, the carb will need rebuilding and you need to spend cash to fix the seat and who knows what else.

The Black book value of this bike in clean shape is $2000 tops in Canada

What is the value of this bike in the UK if it was in good shape?

If this bike is worth 1220 pounds in the UK when it doesnt run, then I can get lots of them here that run and should start shipping them to the UK.

Ride safe.

Rocky

OOooppps I got the exchange rate wrong. I used 1 pound = $2 when the actual exchange rate is 1lb = $1.57.

But even at that I do not think that bike was worth 1220 lbs or $1915.

But.....I don't live in the UK so I can only comment on what it w/b worth in Canada and this bike in clean shape is only worth $2000 here.

Ride safe.

Rocky

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online