Hello from a total newbie :)

This post is 4343 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi all,

I just wanted to introduce myself. :)

I'm Denis, 48, French and I've been living in England for quite a few years.

Apart from having driven 50cc mopeds and scooters (not very recently) I've only driven a geared motorbike once about 30 years ago.

As you see I'm quite the newbie. :D

Well, hopefully that'll change soon as I've just purchased a XVS125 and should pass my CBT next week-end. B)

429243_10150660728483827_657278826_9251297_356443869_n.jpg

I've joined hoping to gather information and advice about this bike (worthwhile modifications, accessories, maintenance...) and the motorcycling world in general.

Hopefully, if and when I get more knowledgeable, I'll be able to return the favours and help too. :lol:

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Welcome denis" thats a big looking 125, looks like toute-suite"s 650. dragstar, :jossun:

Beinvenue.

Good luck on your CBT. I passed my main test in Barking and used to do CBT examinations in Barking & Dagenham many moons ago.

I've just learned that I can't pass the CBT on Saturday because I need a British driving license. :mellow:

I'll bring the application to the DVLA on Friday and hopefully will get the license before the next local CBT in two weeks. :rolleyes:

Hey Dennis I think I'm new too :eusa_shifty: Yeah good luck wiv yer CBT :babyha: Nice looking ride hun.

I can speak a lil french :shakeno: J'taime i fink :crazy: Comma ce va? :eusa_whistle:

• 4 weeks later...

I've finally received my British license this week and managed to book the CBT for next Sunday. :)

Because I also intend to get the full license at a later date I passed the theory test on Wednesday. ^_^

I've finally received my British license this week and managed to book the CBT for next Sunday. :)

Because I also intend to get the full license at a later date I passed the theory test on Wednesday. ^_^

Well done, good luck week, bon chance et tout la

Congrats on passing the theory. Roll on Sunday

The posts are sounding more like an episode of "allo allo" everyday

• 2 weeks later...
  • Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online