You name it, we'll get it!

MajorMods

The air filter will not fit an XJ650 LK Turbo, i have no idea why the vendors claim it does as it is a completely different shape and wont even fit inside the airbox :(

and the exhaust was originally a 4-2 system, but only one of the mufflers was used for engine emissions, the other was connected to the turbo wastegate

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The air filter will not fit an XJ650 LK Turbo, i have no idea why the vendors claim it does as it is a completely different shape and wont even fit inside the airbox :(

and the exhaust was originally a 4-2 system, but only one of the mufflers was used for engine emissions, the other was connected to the turbo wastegate

does this look right? YA1650_450.gif

so knowing the stock setup was a 4-2, did u want to keep it that way, or switch to a 4-1?

honda cbr 125r (2004) 4 valve (dohc) head "complete".......for less than £400 or even a 2nd hand honda cbr 150 engine with bottom end damage for around £300 or less??

if you could find some oem piston rings for the 125 virago (at a reasonable price) then im sure a few people on here would be interested.

if you could find some oem piston rings for the 125 virago (at a reasonable price) then im sure a few people on here would be interested.

I'm having a bit of trouble locating something called the XV125 but I found the XC125J. Is that the Virago? I see most/all Virago bikes start with an XV but XV125 seems harder to find.

What year were they made or what year is yours specifically? I foudn XC125J piston rings (standard, .5mm O/S and 1mm O/S)

I'm having a bit of trouble locating something called the XV125 but I found the XC125J. Is that the Virago? I see most/all Virago bikes start with an XV but XV125 seems harder to find.

What year were they made or what year is yours specifically? I found XC125J piston rings (standard, .5mm O/S and 1mm O/S)

it will be an "xv 125 virago" not sure what year (think 1995 to 2000????)...people have trouble finding the piston rings at a reasonable price. i havent a clue what a xc125j is.

personally im just after the honda cbr 125 (2004) dohc 4 valve cylinder head for my bobber.

it will be an "xv 125 virago" not sure what year (think 1995 to 2000????)...people have trouble finding the piston rings at a reasonable price. i havent a clue what a xc125j is.

personally im just after the honda cbr 125 (2004) dohc 4 valve cylinder head for my bobber.

Either u have impossible requests or the ONE ACCOUNT I have for older bikes and OEM parts, doesn't show the CBR125 nor the XV125. I can find the CBR250 and XV250 but that's it. GRRR!! I did find a cylinder head for a CR125R ...

Either u have impossible requests or the ONE ACCOUNT I have for older bikes and OEM parts, doesn't show the CBR125 nor the XV125. I can find the CBR250 and XV250 but that's it. GRRR!! I did find a cylinder head for a CR125R ...

sorry m8 i should of said the honda cbr 150 cylinder head you cant get a dohc 4 valve head for the 125 engine, but the cbr 150 head bolts straight on. (my mistake) but i know of at least 5 people who would be interested if you can find them at the right price.

i dont know why the xv 125 virago isnt showing up (probably not old enough)......but the piston rings are like gold dust, cant find them anywhere other than special order from yamaha at £90 - £100 a time.

No luck! Apparently the account I have deals primarily with bikes made in the states. The XV 125 virago wasn't made long here at all and the lowest CC model cbr found was a 250. I wish I could help.

Ok heres a tough one for you.. A seat or seat base for a 1982 Yamaha RS200, an RD200 one might fit but not sure..

My vendor doesn't have either model listed as available parts. Sorry man.

any chance of a cylinder head, for a 53 reg TDM 900 twin.....??????????????

None of these bikes are in the states and therefore parts for them from me, will be almost impossible to find.

Sorry fellas!

I'm after a xv535 exhaust that won't discolour badly, sounds good but not so ridiculous it will fail the MOT! Slash pipe preferred. Have been looking at the jardine but can't seem to find much out there.

Cheers!

I'm after a xv535 exhaust that won't discolour badly, sounds good but not so ridiculous it will fail the MOT! Slash pipe preferred. Have been looking at the jardine but can't seem to find much out there.

Cheers!

year of the XV535? Also, depending on the year, but is it a XV535 (J), (SJ), (G) ... what LETTER CODE is after the xv535 model#?