How do!

stonedrose81
This post is 4421 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Evening all.

So I had the pleasure of picking up my 1st 'big bike' today. I plumped for a '92 FZR 600 Genesis on the basis that it is fast enough to scare me and cheap enough incase I slide it down the road sideways. If it gets through the MOT tomorrow the £350 it cost could well be the bargain of a lifetime. I'll put picks up when i get it back. Anyway, I'm in the East Lancs area and keen as mustard to get out on my new toy so if you are in the area and fancy a ride out... Other than bikes I like real ale, brews in massive mugs and footy. Looking forward to meeting you either on the forum or even better, actually out on bikes!

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Welcome Stonedrose :) thats an awesome bargain right there. Im probably one of the more local uns on here to you in the wigan area so thought id say hi!

Welcome Stonedrose :) thats an awesome bargain right there. Im probably one of the more local uns on here to you in the wigan area so thought id say hi!

Hi.

Certainly was as bargain. No issues at all MOT wise. Got the guy to change oil and filters and whilst he had it on the ramp he looked over it in more detail than just MOT points and confirmed i had a nice straight bike. V pleased!!!