bastard

mozzy
This post is 6937 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

ok so my clapped out astra diesel decided to go bang on me right at a time i am paying for my holiday so i am a bit skint lol so my latest form of transportation is a chrome in colour saracen mountain bike its not right i am twenty years old and i should not be pedaling i should be cruising about in the xr3i cabriolet i am saving for maybe i should by a old moped to run about on lol :angry:

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

You've not actually got a bike then? :blink:  :unsure:

He does now!.........even though it has to be pedaled, the bottom line is:

Motorized or Non.......there's NO FEELIN' LIKE 2-WHEELIN'! B)

Good On Ya Mozz ;)

Just think of the money you'll save & that you're keeping those 2-Wheel skills honed. :)

Can u get to everywhere u need on the bike? if so thats the best way to save. No fuel, rego, insurance etc.

But if u need to get places bike cant then u'll have to look at alternate measures.

NO FEELIN' LIKE 2-WHEELIN'!
Aint that the truth, got me a mountain bike downstairs, there a hoot.

• 3 weeks later...

push bikes yeah right that saddle hurts your ass after a while i was walking like i shit myself i got a £80 banger of a fiesta which is in seriously bad condition but the nethertheless its taxed mot,ed and costs next to nothing to insure oh and i dont think it has a head gasket i think its just head to block but who cares it starts and drives... the stereo system io have in it is amazing though the bass is that deep th passanger wing mirror vibrated off the other day through a combination of jvc head deck vibe 900 watt sub in crackle box and 1500 watt mosfet amp and infinity components sounds bloody amazing and it turns heads then when they see the car they piss their selves lol :lol:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online