Jacko

Beezkneez
This post is 6950 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Just think of what kind of Trouble awaits him in Prison? :blink:

It's a Shame that such a musically talented individual has turned to have such Warped sense of Reality. :rolleyes:

What? just cause u build a fun park to lure in kiddie, let them stay over night at your house, give them grog, and let them sleep in his bed and then pay his parents not to tell anyone. This does not sound like a guilty man to me lol.

I heard on the radio today that he's in a bit of finical trouble atm, he left all the work to his brother and none of the staff have been paid for a week and the electricity and the water as well.

They've GOT to find the feckin weirdo guilty,an hopefully he'll be put in wi the general population when he gets banged up,

Then he'll av good reason to turn white. :angry:

Posh and Becks rang Jacko to say they thought he was innocent and would like him to visit them for a few days on a yacht with them and their kids.

He replied that He'd love to come on their Cruz. ;)

Personally I think he's innocent ... bloody stupid for putting himself in such a position to be accused but innocent non the less !!

that song in the link was so so funny !! :D

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online