Last year's milage

2 Wheels
This post is 4429 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Bought me bike round this time last year (febuary)

Just checked milage there a while ago

I've clocked up 3970 for the year.

Usless information,,,,,,,, just thaught i'd share.

Who has done the most and how has done the least ???

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

MOT due next week, so mileage done so far on the DTmx175 is just a little short of 1400. By the time the MOT is done I'll be just over it I guess. The 400 did a little over 400.

Not quite as much as you 2 wheels.

Same here pat, 3.500 on me H2 . and 1500 , on me ZRX,,, its being traded in next week for a classic , i hate modern bikes ,

A 1985 ZL900 ILiminator ,

ELIMINATOR-900-01.jpg

Jaysus John,,,, that is such a good bike ta be trading,,,,,,,but i suppose that ZL900 looks nice too.

Do ya still have the Z900 (75)

Aye pat , the Z900 was finished , but wen trying to start it the Valve timing shifted , hauled the head off, and timing chain guide/ tensioner . and idler were all fucked, thats why it was in a box, so rebuild is on , two bent valves too .

Any way the Zl iliminator is tidy mines is in Red, thats a demo [ black] in picture.

well up to last friday when i traded it in i did 9863 miles on the tt600 in the 11 months since its last mot,but i have no car and the bike is my only means of transport, and i ride all year apart from snowy conditions