1989 fzr1000

Nomoresuzukis
This post is 4456 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi,I have just bought a 1989 fzr1000 exup ,the coils have been removed and I need to put them back on ,the leeds are marked 1 2 3 and 4 but I do not know which order they go back on, does anybody have any ideas?

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

...... and number 3 goes on number 3 cylinder and number 4 on the number 4 cylinder. or you could just say hello and make friends first!

Hi,again and sorry for not saying hello,new to this forum stuff,weather not bad up here in Scotland but I guess we are more used to crap weather than you boys down south,anyway back to my problem with the bike one coil is factory marked with 1& 3 the other 2&4 but working from left to right leads would not reach(3 would only reach second cylinder, 2 would only reach third cylinder.)

i just searched all over google, and i can't find a thing mate, sorry?

we got a bit of snow here by the way, i think it's great. but i should imagine your bloody fed up of it. :hah:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online