getting the registration number for a bike im restoring

paul6968
This post is 4443 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

anyone know another way of getting the registration number for a blke im restoring, i bought it with no documents, i sent the form of to the dvla and just got a letter back back telling me i have to take it to a dvla office at an appointed time then they will check the bike out then they will contact swansea then they will sort out the number, this will take forever. there has to be another way to cut out all that drama

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Welcome paul,,, just been thru this,, you date it off frame number, you"l need a cert [ paul dawkins] you"l not get original Number. but age related,

don"t do what i did,,, i had a number plate [ came with bike] tried to get V5 on this plate, had to go for inpection , turns out , frame was off one bike /engine from another , & plate from another, :eusa_doh: ,, almost resulted in a Q plate, no have to date it off frame, M.O.T. , then apply for classic made from different parts, :eusa_snooty:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online