New Test pertition Please read.

Blades_2
This post is 4405 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi just thought i would bring this to the yamaha owners club website, this is a pertition to stop the new regulations regarding the 2013 bike test into force. Please sign it, this could wipe bikers and biking off the map.

http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/27455

Thankyou

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi Blade, Signed it.

Done

Would like to thank anyone and everyone who has signed this, keep spreading the word, we have a vote which means we have a choice, stand up for your bike and vote with your feet and your name :) Keep telling bikers because this discrace simply should not be allowed to happen.

Its time to make the little guys on the bikes the big voices. Time to stand united.

• 1 month later...

done :D, im lucky cos i sat my test last year, but a few of my mates that are just getting into biking now better act fast if not to get caught out !

i think its rediculas

What I don't get is all these limitations on bikers yet someone can pass their car test at 17 then drive any car they want whether it's a 1 litre or a 500bhp sports car. I can't help thinking IF you're going to limit motorbike riders to cc's and more tests to progress wouldn't it make sense to take this approach to car drivers? Or is it just the powers that be like to unfairly target bikers?

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online